● To show respect for God and humanity through our work.
● To seek to empower all people with special cases to enjoy their welfare and rehabilitation rights through legislation and law enforcement.
● To seek to control rehabilitation in its overall conception, increase public awareness of disability issues and rights, and stimulate different basic development forms.
● To set our humanitarian mission as an example to follow in order to stand out and excel in every field
● To set about the business of fulfilling our duties faithfully, without any form of bias, discrimination, favoritism or discrimination.
● To channel the bulk of our activities toward meeting the needs of the defenseless and the needy -- the helpless, the elderly, the disabled, the poor and the marginalized using the most sophisticated scientific, practical and information means available to us.
● To feel, live and respond to the pains and worries experienced by people with special needs.
● To provide for people with special needs a friendly atmosphere where they would feel safe and reassured by the efforts being made to ease their plight, fire their enthusiasm, increase their confidence in the fact that Allah will help them through their struggle to overcome their afflictions or disabilities, and ensure they carry on leading a fruitful, fulfilled and decent social life.
● To spare no effort to get every new scientific and technical tool ever developed in our evolving world to meet their needs.
● To ensure: that our respect is accorded and our attention is turned to every person having a special need or a development objective; that they take advantage of whatever resource we have as we pursue the most comprehensive form of true social care, and strive to actualize the finest concepts and principles of sustainable development.
● To strive for innovation in order to promote different humanitarian issues by making use of our thoughts, knowledge and services to ensure both the realization of the highest forms of care at the global level and the anticipated optimal humane development.
● To offer advice and assistance to every side seeking them for the purpose of improving and developing social care concepts and services.
● To entirely put our resources in the service of any form of humanitarian care in order to secure the basic needs required to make people with special cases feel that they belong to their society and that their society belongs to them.
● To promote the culture of awareness-raising and human development, and provide information on their issues using all scientific and literary mechanisms.